Monday, January 7, 2008

One Long...


continuous set. That is how a Purkinje Shift live show is meant to be heard. Gary and I dug up a bunch of PS and MA live stuff yesterday and so far this is the only set that someone didn't try to add track marks to. I believe Henry Owings recorded this one as well. There is one abrupt edit in the track as far as I know, and it seems like a minidisc recorder losing power or skipping to my ears. All it says on the cd is 10/9/99 so I have absolutely no idea where this was recorded. We tended to play at the EARL very often so that's what I would guess. I will post the other chopped up stuff soon for documentation's sake, but there are a few other things in line first. I can't figure out why people had the need to figure out where the songs began or ended. It seems like the mystery would make it more exciting. Oh well...

33 minutes of math...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, dat shizzle be soundin' money.