Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lost Arc-a-lot


Well it seems that the lost Ocelot album is slowly trickling in. Kenyon just sent me one track from it called "red judas scarlet waves of you." Along with Kpax, A-roc and Rum Tum Tugger, a (then) fresh faced young boy named Alex Lambert was pounding the skins. I'm also featured on this track on saxophone and alto flute (my only recording on that instrument before I had to sell it.) Jaheem from Kenyon's original band Vertical Smile/Sibil (?) appears at the end on vocals.

If this song is a description of your life then, my friend, you started out life as a young street tough, committed a heinous crime, fled to a commune in the desert and ended up on a permanent acid trip. I hope that was grammatically correct. Now I'm worried.

I think another track from this will be coming from Gary soon, as he was also a guest on the record. I'm not sure how much was actually mixed down though so we'll see.

Loss Ocelot here...

No comments: