Friday, January 25, 2008

(Full) Frontal Blogotomy.


While you're checking out other blogs, you may as well check out James Joyce's amazing and ever expanding Atlanta Band Genome post. All of the bands mentioned on my blog are on there plus a billion more linked on one big dysfunctional family tree. Noot D'Noot is only five steps away from John Coltrane (figured out by yours truly) so it's getting pretty interesting and ridiculous. Hit James up with any adds that you have:

http://beyondfailure.blogspot.com/2007/12/start-atlanta-band-genome.html

3 comments:

Camino del Sur said...

Yo, Big B, hit us with a mega meal; Estrada, Mother's Day 1998, UTC studio recording by L.Lovely

Ben Davis said...

Send it to me or put it in my hand and I will definitely post it.

bendavismusic@comcast.net

Camino del Sur said...

I would put it in your hand if I could, belive you me. Can't the master track down one of those fools and snatch a piece fo that recording for the masses?