Sunday, December 9, 2007

New Band


I've been playing lately (guitar) with Gary from Purkinje Shift and Bryan Fielden from San Augustin. It's more two guitar + drums no bass no vocal madness. I enjoy playing in this configuration again.

We've been moving rather slowly due to the fact that the other two guys in the band act like adults and must sometimes shoulder the responsibilities of their daily lives, but the ball is starting to roll. Oh, I guess I did cancel practice for about a month due to a very bad man who called himself a contractor.

I'm linking here to a practice recording of a new song (recorded today.) This was the second time we played it all the way through so it's a little raw. There is no band name yet but the ideas are a brewin'. Let me know what you think.

New Band Here

The painting is by Neil Blender and has no relation to anything else in this post. Maybe I'll post pictures of my paintings. Next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.